Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Year in Review...

Well, no surprises here.....I am behind on blogging (I know a TOTAL shocker)! Anyway, I am glad to report that 2009 was overall a wonderful year! My dad and Uncle are both doing well after their heart procedures. My mutts are still with us! My kids are healthy and growing like weeds! J and I are still employed! We have FANTASTIC friends and family around us! I cannot ask for much more.

I am looking forward to 2010. I know GREAT things are happening/going to happen this year. I am hoping to travel and enjoy some of my friends and family who are outside of MI. Still waiting on a date, but there might be a special wedding in 2010 for some of us "wink, wink." Mostly, I am looking forward to getting de-stressing the Felosak household. Don't worry I am keeping the boys (all 3) and the mutts too! But some other things have got to go......

Evan has been doing FANTASTIC at school and has earned stars everyday. I only hope this trend continues after the holiday break. Brayden has started talking more (hopefully this will help with his TEMPER.....wonder where he gets that?).

Love to you all,

Cara

1 comment:

Kim Cervone said...

If the boys and mutts are all staying, you aren'tleaving are you?? What else is left : )