Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Year in Review...

Well, no surprises here.....I am behind on blogging (I know a TOTAL shocker)! Anyway, I am glad to report that 2009 was overall a wonderful year! My dad and Uncle are both doing well after their heart procedures. My mutts are still with us! My kids are healthy and growing like weeds! J and I are still employed! We have FANTASTIC friends and family around us! I cannot ask for much more.

I am looking forward to 2010. I know GREAT things are happening/going to happen this year. I am hoping to travel and enjoy some of my friends and family who are outside of MI. Still waiting on a date, but there might be a special wedding in 2010 for some of us "wink, wink." Mostly, I am looking forward to getting de-stressing the Felosak household. Don't worry I am keeping the boys (all 3) and the mutts too! But some other things have got to go......

Evan has been doing FANTASTIC at school and has earned stars everyday. I only hope this trend continues after the holiday break. Brayden has started talking more (hopefully this will help with his TEMPER.....wonder where he gets that?).

Love to you all,

Cara

3 comments:

Kim Cervone said...

If the boys and mutts are all staying, you aren'tleaving are you?? What else is left : )

Jason said...

Maybe I can help you about that. I love the winter boots very much,last day i purchased two pairs of uggs and some nice
Power Balance from a shop,for my opinion,their boots have awesome quality and nice price for everyone,i think it maybe good for you.Good luck to you!
Power Balance very poplar and fashion for you.

christian louboutin uk store sale said...

If you have actually compensated any thought to the GucciGucci uk Sprin summer time artistry collection, you might swallow observed the fact that Hysteria sequence was an essential of determinant of it, which reflected its noble elegance character fully. There could possibly be really major league conditions to define fashion, and I believe that genius could possibly be characteristic the most ingrained instrumentality. Then, how could one adore the Gucci alarm Clutch 09 once again which enable valid to it fashion? I just responsibility not figure out.

Mixtapes step out "Gucci Land" with DJ E-V, "Ice Attack" hole Gucci Charmup Dutty Laundry, and "Writing On The Wall," take in many songs that his fan-base likes to play. No matter whether you are able to impress to his songs or not, you have got to concur how hot he has gotten.

But existing pays to know further about Gucci before anything else. being the record, every pair of sunglasses Gucci defines exclusivity, trendy style, compelling effect further design, also unmatched cover. This famous Gucci CraftItalian brand has been the target of counterfeiters whereas of the smooth money associated with such succeed. Knock offs sunglasses Gucci are universal besides it is time to detect their true colors.