Thursday, January 14, 2010

Evan's got a ANOTHER girlfriend.....


So, Evan has been bringing home pictures and letters that a girl at school has been writing/drawing for him. They started out innocent. Pics of a boy and girl holding hands, hearts, etc. I thought it was cute. I knew the girl from volunteering at school. In fact, the last time I was there she asked me if she could have a play date at my house and that her mother had already OK'd it. I thought that was interesting. Then after the kids had been dismissed for specials class Mrs. Hagel, the teacher informed me that Sam (short for Samantha) has asked her (Mrs. Hagel) to write down her phone number for Evan so he could call her. What? Ok, again I thought it was cute. Then yesterday I pulled ANOTHER picture out of Evan's backpack of a boy and girl holding hands. Ahh, cute? NO! I turn it over and clear as day it say I LOVE YOU! No joke!!!!! I could not believe it. He is only 5!!!!! Either this Sam knew how to spell all that out on her own or her parents had to help her spell it, and if they did what must they be feeling?

So, I showed it to J. We asked Evan about it and he does NOT get it. He said "oh that's a picture from my friend at school." We asked him if she was his girlfriend. He said yes, but not his only girlfriend. He informed us that Karli is his girlfriend too. And not only is Karli his girlfriend, but she is his #1 girlfriend. So if you are reading this Laura tell Karli not to sweat it, she is still #1...LOL!!!!

Oh, to be young again!




5 comments:

Kim Cervone said...

welcome to my world, Cara, except I am the mother of the lovesick girl...yes, love is a word that girls learn to spell early on!

Ashley Hunt said...

Oh man! Boys will be boys!

Unknown said...

wow! Small boy is make a girlfriend good life is a enjoy overcommitment thanks for sharing.
Brisbane Holiday Packages
Cheap Brisbane holidays
Hong Kong Holiday Packages
Cheap Hong Kong holidays

Unknown said...

all are looking good...


upvc roofing sheet

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.