Sunday, January 31, 2010

Big boy Feet...


After giving the kids a bath tonight I was in the process of drying Evan off and noticed how big his hands and feet were! I felt like I was seeing him for the first time in months. I mean, I help dress the kid and put his shoes on all the time, but tonight his feet looked like they has grown three sizes. I was instantly saddened. When I informed Evan that his feet (and hands too) looked like big boy feet (and hands) he thought that was funny! He proceeded to inform me that this growth must have been due to the fact that he has been burping and farting a lot lately....and (pause).....sentimental moment over. Funny! I then informed him that I didn't think those things necessarily made him bigger, but that his mentality was more of an "adult male."


I should not be suprised about how big his feet look though. He is weighing in at 43 pounds and measures 45 inches tall. That puts him in the 5oth percentile for weight and 90th for height for his age. At least that is what the growth charts show. Personally that makes him 1/2 my weight and over 1/2 my height......HELP! He is only 5 yrs old!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Isn't it sad how fast they grow! I always tell Karli to stop growing and to stay this size forever.

Kim Cervone said...

I love his reasoning for the dramatic growth!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful, really great tips and advice. I was interested by your comment,
Cheap Oman Holidays
Miami Holiday Packages
Cheap Miami Holiday
Malaysia Holiday Packages

Anonymous said...

Tory Burch Sandals females in the complaint high-heeled shoes opposition high-heeled shoes, the Genghis Khan 2 promotion codes their major reason are: The high-heeled shoes are one kind of oppressive full performance, will put on the high-heeled shoes very not to be comfortable the foot, even will be very painful, moreover easy to trip and fall. This is actually they do not have put on the high-heeled shoes to the material base causes Tory Burch Boots.
The Genghis Khan 2 gift parcels consider put on the high-heeled shoes only lightly to move in smooth the extremely road surface jogging, also how to get so far as the foot pain Tory Burch Flats? Therefore is putting on the high-heeled shoes is aristocrat's symbol, also even if therefore the ordinary female will put on the high-heeled shoes also to increase suddenly several point aristocrat makings and elegant, this kind of aristocrat makings often may give the human by the pleasant change of atmosphere unusual refined feeling. Today the instruction puts on the high-heeled shoes for everybody ten big secrets Tory Burch Flip Flops.

Unknown said...

nice blog..


upvc roofing sheet