Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Where did November go?

Well I must have blinked because low and behold Nov. is gone. I woke up this morning and it is Karli's birthday (12/3)...Happy Birthday Karli! I have the tree up and decorated and all the outdoor decorations are up too, but I still feel blindsighted that Dec. is here SO FAST! I have been busy with Tastefully Simple, the kids, our work Christmas party that is this weekend, and trying to get my Christmas cards out. The boys both have had a bad cough that has been keeping them and us up some nights. So needless to say I am not always full of energy during the day. Good news though....as of Jan 11th I am changing hours at work. I will now work Mon and Wed from 9 am to 9:30 pm. I am cutting my commute and mileage to work by 1/3.....YEAH! I am also going to be changing some daycare/preschool things around which will cut my daycare/preschool costs by 1/2......DOUBLE YEAH!!!!! Anybody want to watch two boys on Mon and Wed so I don't have to chain them to chairs (that's the plan right now)????? hehe!

Brayden is T.R.O.U.B.L.E! Today when I was stripping my sheets he decided to LOCK himself in the bathroom! Then while I was trying to get him out he was playing with the toilet, sink, bathtub, toothpaste, etc. You name it he tried to do it. I think he was actually SAD when I got the door open.

Evan is in an extremely independent/defiant stage....at least I HOPE it is a stage. Mommy and Daddy are about to pull our hair out. He tests J more than me, but it is still enough to make me want to tie him to a chair until he turns 25. He's either the best helper in the world or the child from h$%#! How does that work?

We have Storytime with Santa this Fri. I have a T.S. party Sat and Sun. The O.R. Christmas party is Sat night. There goes the weekend and then it is off to work on Mon. AHHHH!!! Tis the Season!

No comments: