Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Pirate Adventure


Well, as most of you know my baby boy Evan Doodlebuggie turned 4 YRS OLD on Saturday! I cannot believe how fast time is going! He will be in KINDERGARTEN next yr.....holy s%$*! He loved having everyone over on Saturday to celebrate his birthday. The kids had a great time playing pirates. There was "walk the plank," an object hunt, pin the flag on the map, sword making, telescope making, a cannonball fight, and of course a treasure hunt. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did putting it together. Lana did an outstanding job on the pirate ship cake. Thank you to Auntie for that and for pics.....which I will try and post later when I get them. Thank you to my mom for helping with the treasure hunt....she hid the clues while we all played. And THANK YOU to all the moms for helping me with the kids! We will do it all again when B turns about 5....so the older ones will be able to help with the youngin's and we can all sit back and drink some "tainted" pirates punch and have a good old swashbucklin' time! Ok Me Heartys?

2 comments:

Laura said...

Cara, you make him sound so old....Kindergarten!

Kim Cervone said...

What a terrific party. We had such a great time. Kindergarten comes on really fast, doesn't it??