Monday, December 8, 2008

Gotta love Crazy Weekends!

Well, Saturday morning I attended a vendor show at a church in Roseville to promote Tastefully Simple. It was OK. I did get one party and a book party so that is wonderful. Then Saturday night J and I attended my holiday party at the Barrister House in St. Clair Shores. My mom and dad watched the kids. It was nice. The DJ did a great job, the food was good and there was PLENTY! It was a LONG day.

Sunday I had a Tastefully Simple house party in the afternoon that went extremely well. I got two bookings and a possible third. I am excited. It keeps me busy. Always something to do.....that's how I like it.

1 comment:

Kim Cervone said...

I thought you were super busy before tastefull simple...do you ever sleep??? Your holiday card and thank you card are super cute BTW!