Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Zoo...









Man I love my CAMERA!






Well, on Brayden's actual 2nd Birthday I kept Evan home from Preschool and we all headed to the ZOO! The boys and I had a fantastic time!! The weather was not to hot and not to cold. Mommy was EXHAUSTED after pulling 65 pounds of boy(s) in the wagon however. Brayden liked the butterfly and reptile houses the BEST. Evan loved the dippin' dots the best. Mommy loved being with BOTH of them the best. All in all it was a great day. Happy Birthday Brayden!
Almost forgot, when we got to the monkeys I said to the boys "Look, there are your brothers and sister's." Evan asked why and I said because you two act like monkeys of course...and he said HI brothers....hi sisters and waved.....
What a crack-up:)





1 comment:

Kim Cervone said...

Funny. It sisn't even phase him. Sounds like a perfect day.