Sunday, May 18, 2008

And then there were three....



Ok, yesterday our friend Laura Buch's brother Jason got married....congrats Jay and Julie!....and we watched her youngest child Cameron...he's one month older then Brayden which makes him about 13 mo's old. He has an older sister Karli whose Evan's age. She was the flower girl in her Uncle J's wedding. POOR CAMERON! He had to deal with the rath of the Felosak boys.....as you can see from the picture he's not to sure how to respond to their "affection." In all seriousness he did great and we had so much fun with him. We even packed him up and took him with us to Jason's cousin Jake Stewarts graduation/moving out of state party. He really like Jason's other cousin Chris Felosak....he even blew me off once for him.....any other time though I was all he wanted. It was fun having all of them. I know it was only for one night, but I could see us havign one more of our own.....and I am sure it would be a boy. Myabe if we keep going we could have our own football team.......we'll see.
Evan had everyone in stiches at the party. Jason washed his face with some water and Evan looked him straight in the face and said "That was not funny Daddy." Then he made everyone at the party tikcets so that they could ride on the train up north. Jason wiped his nose and he had a HUGE booger. I guess before Jason wiped it off it was falling and making it's way toward his mouth and Jason asked Evan what he was doing...was he saving it to eat or what (as a joke) and Evan made his way toward the kleenex with his mouth open and Jason said "wait, I was just joking" and then Evan burst into laughter and said "I was just joking too Daddy!" Man, I hope he was joking!!!
All in all it was a nice weekend. Now back to the grindstone in the morning...can't wait....

4 comments:

Laura said...

Jay looks tires already! Was that picture taken 5 minutes after Chris dropped him off?

Laura said...

I meant.....tired

Kim Cervone said...

What a funny story...all of it. You are quite a trooper, Cara...you too, Jay!

Sarah Felosak said...

Oh how I love my family! I'm glad I finally found your blog.
The boys are getting so big! Auntie is going to be 90 soon, maybe we'll have a get together around her birthday and I can see yall!
much love,
Sarah