Friday, January 23, 2009

What was I thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so Jason and I are signed up to run the Bayshore 1/2 Marathon in Traverse City May 23rd....yes, this yr. We are running with the Teams in Training on behalf of the Leaukemia and Lymphoma Society to try and help find a cure for blood cancers.....so for anyone who has been, is, or heaven forbid will be affected by these diseases please support us. The address for our fundraising website is http://pages.teamintraining.org/mi/bayshr09/cfelosak. Please forward this address to EVERYONE you know. Our goal is to collectively raise $3800+. I am deeply commited to this. I am 100% affected by the patients I have cared for, currently care for, and will care for. There is nothing I can do to ever repay you all for caring for me after my accident, but I am committed to helping others. Thank you all!

Don't worry, I have our wills up to date from our Hawaii trip so if we have M.I.'s during the run at least that is all taken care of.

2 comments:

Kim Cervone said...

Good for you guys. My MIL is doing the 3 Day again. Great way to show your support. We will help you with a donation and prayers that you get through it : )

Kim Cervone said...

Update woman!