Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm a new business owner...

Ok I have decided to take on a new challenge...I am now a Tastefully Simple consultant. So if anyone out there wants to book a party for friends/fam/neighbors, etc. please let me know. The new fall line is coming out with some tasty items. My "launch" party will be Friday Sept 26th at 7 p.m. Everyone is invited and you can always bring a friend. Husbands and kids are welcome too. After we get done sampling great food we will have a bon voyage party...since we leave for Hawaii only 6 days later! Sweet!

2 comments:

Kim Cervone said...

Busy much? Where do you get the time and energy woman? I will spread the word that I now have a TS hookup. I have some friends that order occasionally. Good luck : )

ABE's Mama said...

Hey, do you want to do a joint party with me and tupperware. I an
M doing an open house in sept or oct time. Also I can put you in my twins group website give me a blurp to put in. Nik