Friday, March 21, 2008

Calgon take me away...

Help! All the boys are sick and I need to get out of here! Brayden has a double ear infection and bronchiolitis. Evan is just overly tired, complaining that his stomach hurts, and attached to me at the hip. "Mommy carry me" here, there, and everywhere. J can hardly get out of bed. I feel like a drug dealer. Between the meds for the dog, the boys, and J I am constantly handing out meds or giving breathing treatments, etc., etc. I do less at work and actually get a paycheck from them....something is wrong with this. Hopefully this will all get better for Easter Sunday.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Congratulations! You have reached full scale motherhood. The pay is terrible but in 20 years the bonus is the best! You take GOOD care of "my" boys Little One.

Laura said...

Hope everyone feels better soon! Happy Easter! Cameron has a little cold, but nothing that sounds that serious, I feel for you.

ABE's Mama said...

My heart is with you!!!!