Thursday, February 28, 2008

Update...


Again, I have fallen behind with my blogging...NOT a suprise there!!! Sun we all went to Grandma Moosie and Grandpa Bruces house for dinner. Brayden threw up all over Uncle Kurt...(sorry about that). Mon I had to leave work early to pick up Brayden from school because they said he was sick.....good news is he was fine when I got him home. I had Aunt Lana stay with him Tues though while I worked just to make sure. Evan went to school and had a great time there. Wed. I had to get some grocery shopping done so the kids and I went to the store. They were great! Then we all took a nap! It was great. J went to "golf league" that night and mommy gave the munchkins a bath. And now were on to Thurs....nothing. Work, dinner, etc. Kinda monotonous I know. Brayden is pulling up on everything. He is full of it these days. Still loves to play in Kayla's dish. Evan needs a haircut desperately. We'll see if he lets me do it sometime this weekend. That's it....

No comments: