Sunday, February 3, 2008

NO! The weekend CAN'T be over!

Ok, as you'll see below with the other entries this weekend has been a busy one! Fri we went out for dinner. The kids played with the Reinhart Grandparents. Sat we had soccer, Aunt Olga's house, Costco, grocery shopping, etc., etc. They also got to play with the Felosak Grandparents. Sun we took the boys bowling again....the sad part of it is Evan TIED with Mommy! We both got a whopping 84! The only thing I can say in my defense is that Evan used the bumpers alot and Mommy only used them once.....I hope that helps justify it! Then we all took a nap. Daddy went to a Superbowl party and Mommy took Brayden to "visit" with Grandma Deanna and Pop-pop so that Evan and I could go Rollerskating! We had a great time. Evan liked playing in the bouncies better than rollerskating however. He refused all pics, but at the end when it was time to leave he had a fit and I snuck one in.....it reflects how I felt too....I did not want the weekend to end either! It's back to the old O.R. in the a.m. ....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: