Friday, January 25, 2008

You won't believe it...

Well, no pics with this one...trust me you wouldn't want to see any, but Evan....that's right my three year old CLOGGED the toilet!!! His poop was so big last night that it caused the toilet to clog. I told J the water level was extra high and that Evan had clogged it, but J had to try and flush it again anyway....and......it OVER FLOWED! No Joke...it did. I was laughing because it seemed so unreal. Evan was like "what happened?" and I had to through tears of laughter explain that his poop was so big it clogged the toilet....he though it was funny too! I guess he takes after his Uncle Rich a little.......Thanks a lot!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I didn't think that was possible for a 3 year old!

Chris (ABE's Dad) said...

Too funny!!! We have already had toilet issues with the girls having their Little People toys go for a swim.

Welcome to the Blog Club. It is really cool way to keep up to date with things.

Kim Cervone said...

I cannot believe your first blog that I have read is about poop. Now, that is entertainment!!! Eric thinks you SHOULD have a picture of that!
xo