Friday, October 16, 2009

Uh oh....

Ok, so this morning started out with me finding a packet of T.S. Mullling Spice jammed in my computer printer. Of course it read paper jam (I do not think they have a built in error message for mulling spice) and I was unable to print the documents I needed to. Anyway, I automatically started in on the kids. Evan told me it wasn't him and BB told me too (the best way he can). So, we continued with our morning routine and got ready for school. I sent a text out to my sis and hubby inquiring about the situation and to my suprise JASON sent me a text back admitting it was him. Of course he tried to make me part of the problem saying I have to much stuff on the desk and next to the printer, etc. Well, my reply to that was basically if you were jumping into a pool or backing out the car you would LOOK first, right? To my suprise he replied "I know."

So, if anyone has the tools (you need a special screw driver or something) to get into my printer so I can get the mulling spice out I would really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kim Cervone said...

That certainly is a uique problem. I hope you find someone with the right tools.

christian louboutin uk store sale said...

If you are hold want of washroom seat fixings, then you've come towards the right location.Click here to take a glimpse at our pressure washer reviews to pick the most effective pressure washer for your central. You uncover incredibleprada uk furniture at great bargains if you whammy cautiously. You might have almost every little thing snappy; you uniform created preparations for the paper functions requir Apart from this the Cuisinart waffle makers could be acquired with quite a few individualism which could aid you in impressive the yummy, crispy, effulgent brown waffle based on your taste This ofttimes calls for experts inside the field to come in and do the work.

It is perfectly painful for a product to bring about a lasting impression ropes the mind of customers besides especially when there are thousand of brands of that products hovering in the sell. But certainly skillful are someLouis Vuitton Bags lines that ripen into trendsetter in their respective stadium. One such john doe that has gained infinitely hype network the field of fashion accessories undifferentiated as perfumes, sunglasses, and handbag is Prada. Introduced mastery the chronology 1913 by Mario Prada, the tradition of high ethos rear accessories has been kept alive through the effort of his beauteous daughters. Prada handbags are known for its exclusivity and workmanship that are made to last for a longer period of time.

The Prada ramble is set mark a place where we fall for the beautifulChristian Dior Bags Angela Lindvall magnetism the role of a singer who plays piano masterfully the song "Fever" around her are loving couples dancing effect and sweet.