Friday, September 5, 2008

Just a Blurb....



Ok, I know I always say this, but I behind on my blogging AGAIN! Who would have thought! Anyway, all is well here. We are all healthy. That is always a plus. Evan and Brayden started at a new school on Tues Sept 2nd. They LOVE it! I am so glad. Evan always talks about all the new stuff he is learning.


We went up north for Labor Day weekend. We had beautiful weather and o.k. company....(just kidding guys). The kids did pretty good. They had spent the previous weekend and Mon-Thurs with Meme and Pop-pop up there already. We met them at Meme and Pop-pops cottage on Thurs night. Thanks to them for taking the kids for a few days. We were able to get our bathroom almost put back together and some trim work done in the basement....and mommy got to do some organizing and shopping for Evan's 4th B'day party. It's going to be a pirate party and we are both completely geeked!


Brayden had his 16 month well check on Wed. He is moving up in the world. He has made it to the 25th percentile for height. His weight in still hanging out in the 10th percentile and they said his head is proportional. While we were waiting for the doctor to come see us Brayden pulled the chair across the room to a stepping stool and proceeded to go from the stepping stool to the chair and then up to the examination table to pull back the blinds and look out the window all by himslef. Can we say Mr. Independent! He got some booster shots and was not very happy with me, but it had to be done.


Today I went to work ON MY DAY OFF the raise funds for the O.R. Christmas Party. I am exhausted. And now I am going to change the kids clothes, do my hair and make-up and go to a work picnic.

1 comment:

Kim Cervone said...

10 th percentile, huh? Did the doc not notice that little buddha belly?? What a cute picture!