Thursday, July 24, 2008

Trainrobber

Ok, this is an old pic, but I wanted to post one and of course I did not take my camera yesterday because both of my disks are FULL! So, Lana, the kids and I are on our way to the Detroit Zoo yesterday and Lana is telling me about being on antibiotics for not feeling well and etc., etc. Evan pipes up from the back seat and says "Auntie, I will take care of you. When I am done being a firefighter I will be a doctor and help people. I will take care of sick people and help with boo-boos." We both think this is great a praise him for his compassion and two seconds later in practically the same breath he says "and then when I am done with my doctor business I am going to be a TRAINROBBER!" I almost peed my pants. I wonder how many kids tell there parents that they aspire to be a trainrobber. HELP ME PLEASE! I politely reminded him that last week he wanted to be spiderman and he quickely replied "and then when I am done with my trainrobbing business I will be superman." I sure hope he chooses a career path wisely!

1 comment:

Kim Cervone said...

He is quite a character! I don't think my kids even know there are such things as trainrobbers! Atleast he has a lot of interests. Avery has wanted to work at Target for the past year!